How do I report my employer if they are not implementing appropriate controls?

Firstly you should check which enforcing authority you need to contact. If the enforcing authority is HSE you can report your concern using this online form or by calling the HSE Concerns team: 0300 003 1647 during office hours 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday, Thursday 10.00am to 5.00pm.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us